07 October 2008

lyn's tinking

lyn's tinking....

ppl.... advice lei...
should i change my blog link..
cos i noe ppl i don like got my link
some more is ppl tt i everyday will c de...
should i or should i not??

i tink i should not ba..
tis is my fucking ill breed blog..
i don really care wat kind of freak or kp ppl come
i welcome ppl who are nice to come..
others....
jus fuck off...
i don need to say nice tink to ppl i don like..

i goin to find some fun or mayb trouble....
hehehehehehe....
ppl i noe will noe wat i saying...
hehehe...
plannning in process......

NEWS!!!
any way...
rmb i mention someting in my post..
abt bella n a gal in my co???
ya.. i did...
she DELETED mi in fs!!!
u tink i care??
no la..
come on la..
someone jus being childish...
and i tink tt someone tink she is soooo pretty...
act one chio bu..
tmd de la..
go toilet pee and look at urself la..
u tink u very high class ar??
bull shit lor...
since i don give a damm
n i oso wont give a damm to weather
any fucking person c my blog..
ppl are jus being NO LINK!!

any way....
my dear sisters/ my bitch...
i have no time to upload pic here..
soooooo.......
mostly will b in fs...
cos i am jus LAZY!!!