18 October 2008

wao piang..

ytd i was no feeling well..
in office...
was abt after lunch..
i had my lunch at dar work place..
i went back to office not more den 1hr..
i been vomiting...
food, a little blood, yellow ting(gastic acid)
den i very giddy..
hardly can walk..
den dar come my office to take mi to c doc..
ya..
tt is nice..
very toching..
...
in the middle...
...
when he come take mi..
i left my spec on my table..
i ask him help mi go back take..
tt bitch emiline..
every time c mi not happy..
find mi trouble in office..
backstab mi..
she so "kind" lor..
my guy go back take..
she ask my guy in a nice manner..
"can i help u??"
bla bla bla..
fuck u la..
i there u don wan help..
my guy go alone..
u help..
wat u trying to do..
seduce my guy ar..
FUCK U LA!!
...
den dear..
have to make it back to his company
by working today n tml..
ya.. can c he not happy..
details..
i LAZY to say..
...
den at nite..
he nv pei mi eat dinner..
cos he has a meeting..
so i go home cook instant noodles myself..
i have a weak stomach..
in the end i have to eat instant noodles..
the doc say i have a weak stomach..
...
i don noe is real meeting or wat..
go to a pub or watever la..
go there for meeting..
i don really believe lor..
some more meeting till late..
abt 2 am..
den reach home..
meeting can drink liqueor...
sing song..
FUCK LOR!!
like i so dumb to believe lor..

...
other small small ting i don wan
to say la..
the more i say the more i angry..